Attention Langley Memorial Hospital employees!
Here’s your chance to win cash and support Langley Memorial Hospital Foundation.
Employees can join our Langley Memorial Hospital Foundation 50/50 Lottery, drawn every two weeks. Each entry is $5, and you can purchase more entries to increase your chances of winning.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants must be Fraser Health employees aged 19 or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered to the minor’s parent, legal guardian, or trustee.
- Only participants whose names show a deduction on the weekly payroll report will be eligible.
- Your pay stub is your receipt. If your pay stub does not show the lottery deduction, please advise your payroll provider.
- Draw dates are each payday (every 2nd Friday). A random ticket is drawn and announced by email.
- Winners must sign a release prior to receiving their cheque and must provide photo ID and proof of age in person at the LMH Foundation office.
- This does not qualify as a charitable donation by CRA and is therefore not eligible for a tax receipt.
- The LMH Foundation is committed to protecting your privacy. Information provided is for internal use only.
- You can join or cancel at any time throughout the year.
- Gaming regulations stipulate that all players must re-apply annually.
- To cancel/change your entries and for any questions, concerns or complaints please contact the LMHF at email@example.com or 604-533-6422.