Attention Langley Memorial Hospital employees!
Here’s your chance to win cash and support Langley Memorial Hospital Foundation.
Employees can join our Langley Memorial Hospital Foundation 50/50 Lottery, drawn every two weeks. Each entry is $5, and you can purchase more entries to increase your chances of winning.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants must be Fraser Health employees aged 19 or older.
- Only participants whose names show a deduction on the weekly payroll report will be eligible.
- Your pay stub is your receipt. If your pay stub does not show the lottery deduction, please advise your payroll provider.
- You can join or cancel at any time throughout the year.
- Draw takes place each payday. A random ticket is drawn and announced by email.
- Winners must sign a release prior to receiving their cheque and must provide photo ID and proof of age in person at the LMH Foundation office.
- This does not qualify as a charitable donation by CRA and is therefore not eligible for a tax receipt.
- The LMH Foundation is committed to protecting your privacy. Information you provide is for internal use only.
- Gaming regulations stipulate that all players must re-apply annually. Re-application starts in January, each year.
- To cancel/change your entries, please email Gabriela.Matute@lmhfoundation.com with your name and employee ID