SUPPORT LMH with a chance to WIN CASH!
How it works:
– $5 per pay period will be deducted by FHA Payroll.
– You can register for as many entries as you like ($10 for two entries, $15 for three entries, etc.)
– Please check your last paystub to confirm you are being deducted for lottery participation.
– Your application will be confirmed by email. Keep a copy of your application form for your records.
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must be Fraser Health employees aged 19 or older.
- Only participants whose names show a deduction on the weekly payroll
report will be eligible.
- Your pay stub is your receipt. If your pay stub does not show the
lottery deduction, please advise your payroll provider.
- You can join or cancel at any time onhealthy zithromax throughout the year.
- Draw dates are each Monday after payday. A random ticket is drawn and announced by email.
- Winners must sign a release prior to receiving their cheque and must provide photo ID and proof of age in person at the LMH Foundation office.
- This does not qualify as a charitable donation by CRA and is therefore not eligible for a tax receipt.
- The LMH Foundation is committed to protecting your privacy. Information
provided is for internal use only.
- Gaming regulations stipulate that all players must re-apply annually
Actual odds depend on number of staff participating.
Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-795-6111 .
BC Gaming Event Licence #93543 . Must be 19+ to play.